Endika, new at Lahtisoft

Käyttäjien omia profiilikuvauksia varten

Valvojat: JuuS0, Koponen, Leiska, Chaine-, Hulk, Stöne, viinu, Jokinen, Ganelon

Endika, new at Lahtisoft

ViestiKirjoittaja Endika FAPairsoft » 04 Huhti 2014 22:45

Hei! Minun nimeni on Endika Garmendia, minun kotimaani on Vasque Country. Puhun suomea vahan, but I am taking suomi lessons at Lahti. Now I live in Lahti Hotel Forenom.
Mitta kuuluu?

Minun on hyva airsoft pelaaja. I'm experienced airsoft player so I can't wait to play!! I have an Erasmus grant up to 31 of May, but Suomi is liking me too tooooo much and I want to live here about two years to know it more.

Ystävällisin terveisin,

Endika
Endika FAPairsoft

Re: Endika, new at Lahtisoft

ViestiKirjoittaja V0hveli » 05 Huhti 2014 00:46

You are welcome! Are you coming to Virenoja tomorrow?

Best regards,
Juho
V0hveli

ViestiKirjoittaja Endika FAPairsoft » 05 Huhti 2014 12:04

I have seen the game plan, but I live in Lahti and it is too far for me. I'm a poor student and don't have car hahaha
I'm 21 years old, practice/working at Lahden Autokori.

I want to go to next game. It will be at same place, Virenoja? Can someone know a way to go by bicycle?

I want if someone can help me carrying me by car to next game, so we can know each other some day before game and talk about it. I pay my portion of gas.

I can't wait to play airsoft!! Does someone know where to buy a spring shotgun? Cheap... but with some power. I think I can play with it on the CQB area.

Thanks for fast welcome!!

Endika
Endika FAPairsoft

ViestiKirjoittaja JuuS0 » 05 Huhti 2014 16:18

The very bestest welcomes from me too. I'm quite sure theres someone coming from Lahti who can pick you up from Forenom or somewhere close. Once you get the to know the location of Virenoja/Tiilitehdas, you can go there by bus quite easily. Search for bus number 8, destination Orimattila. This bus takes you to the crossroad of Virenoja, and from there you can walk to Tiilitehdas, ~2km. This bus leaves from 'marketplace', basicly the construction site infront of forenom.

Have a great time in lahti, go to try Lahtis national food, Lihamuki, if you didnt try already.
EVERY TUESDAY, EPIC MEAL TIME! Comin' at you with a chainsaw and a big pile o'meat! If you ain't down with that? THEN YOU AIN'T DOWN WITH COOKING!
JuuS0
Moderaattori

ViestiKirjoittaja Rixi » 05 Huhti 2014 23:45

Welcome! If you want ride to virenoja, you need to find some guys who lives in lahti so they can give you ride :)
Rixi

ViestiKirjoittaja Endika FAPairsoft » 06 Huhti 2014 17:41

Hei! Which forum should I visit to find people from Lahti who go by car to the games?

Another thing, in Spain I have five airsoft weapons, do you know any legal rule to ship airsoft weapons to Finland? I want to my family send me a weapon, with the wires.
Endika FAPairsoft

ViestiKirjoittaja Stöne » 06 Huhti 2014 17:59

Friendly Hi from here too! To find players who do car pool, has been rather difficult almost always. Either because car is already full to start whit, or car owning players dont like to share. Many like to keep the option to go and leave in their own accord, and think that any extra would hind their freedom too much. But hopefully you find some handy way to transport yourself and gear to our games!

There isn't any law that stops you from shipping your toy weapons and gear, so you should get your relatives to send the gear via mail or parcel service like DHL or UPS. Customs dont usually stop private mail, unless it gets flagged by an police official or drug detection dog ; )
Stöne

ViestiKirjoittaja Rixi » 06 Huhti 2014 18:24

Endika I try keep in mind if my brother will give me a ride to virenoja. So I can maybe give ride for you :)
Rixi

ViestiKirjoittaja Endika FAPairsoft » 20 Touko 2017 16:03

Heips taas, olen se haulikkohullu joka pukeutui tehokkaan siniseksi tänään tehtaalla.
Saa ladata ylös valokuvia musta, arvostaisin sen :) tai ainakin jos en näytä pelkurilta niissä...
Voisin lisätä profiilikuvaan.

Nyt olen jo niin kuin vakinaisesti Suomessa, Lahdessa edelleenkin. Yritän koukaantua peliin ystäväni, katsotaan onnistuuko joku toinen kerta. Ehkä tarvitsemme vuokrata aseen hänelle, kun Suomessa mulla on pelkästään kaasupistooli, haulikon lisäksi.
Endika FAPairsoft

Paluu Käyttäjät